Thursday, November 5, 2009

Froggie Blanket





This is the Sawyer Lovin blanket that I crocheted while I was pregnant. To be quite honest, I was a tad disappointed to find out he was a boy since I had been poring over crochet patterns for baby blankets from the minute I was aware of his conception. It is hard to find a baby blanket, even in a boy pattern, that doesn't seem feminine. I thought this one served him well. This is made with Vanna's Choice Baby yarn and is actually a Vanna's Choice Baby Pattern. For those of you non-crocheters, Vanna does refer to the Vanna White! Who knew "Miss Beautiful Letter Turner" ("Letter Toucher" now, but "Turner" in the 80's you youngins!) on Wheel of Fortune is an avid crocheter! BTW, I am entering a contest that Michael's and Lion Brand Yarn is putting on and the winner gets to meet Vanna in LA and be in the WOF audience. Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment